Ads Top

"The Removal Of The Wall Bump Sound, And What This Means For Blind Pokemon Players"


I've posted to this sub a few times. To start off, I mean blind as in unable to see. I'm blind, and I've completed every Pokemon game without sighted assistance. How you may ask? By using the wall bump sound. In every single Pokemon game, there has been a sound whenever you bump into a wall. This let's me know when I'm running into a wall. The exclusion of this one sound has quite literally made LGPE unplayable for me and the handful of other blind people who play Pokkemon. It honestly kind of worries me becuase if the same engine is used for generation 8, I will have to give up Pokemon completely. To add to this, there aren't any continuous footstep sounds in the game either. Step sounds play when the character begins moving, but then they stop playing when the character keeps moving. What does everyone think about this change? Do you think that the bump sound may return in future games? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2qWzgnW
"The Removal Of The Wall Bump Sound, And What This Means For Blind Pokemon Players" "The Removal Of The Wall Bump Sound, And What This Means For Blind Pokemon Players" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.