Ads Top

"Throwing Snowballs at Cyndaquil!"


#PokemonGO: Had a successful community day today, and wanted to share this funny picture. It looks like I'm about to start a snowball fight with this unsuspecting Cyndaquil! I wish I could say I did this on purpose, but it just came down to lucky timing I suppose! I guess it was just trying to cool off in the snow though, the poor little guy is so hot that it's red! Seriously though, I love these community days and also a shout-out to Wal Mart parking lot for bestowing shinies upon me every community day.https://ift.tt/2QzcYnD via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FgpBml
"Throwing Snowballs at Cyndaquil!" "Throwing Snowballs at Cyndaquil!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.