Ads Top

"Trading and Lucky Rates"


#PokemonGO: Are there any plans for further testing, or research into lucky rates?Both my partner and I play, so most days I'll trade between our accounts and very often hit the 100 daily limit. We observed the initial ''nerf'' to drop rates that occurred when they increased the IV floor (it went to about 1 in 20), however we've also seen a marked decrease since the last update and now I'd say it's averaging closer to 1 in 50.I had a two day period last week where I did over 180 trades before I saw a lucky. The first 100 were with the same player, then I went out, traded with some other friends, made two new friends and traded with them and didn't get a lucky until I was getting close to my second daily limit.Since then I've often found I'm typically doing 30-40 trades with none. So I haven't been seeing the rate get even slightly back up to what I was seeing previously.Obviously just my rates could be purely a really unlucky run ''rng'' (I'm a scientist, I actually do have an understanding of how stats and probabilities work), so it would be good to get a wider idea. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Qbb67G
"Trading and Lucky Rates" "Trading and Lucky Rates" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.