Ads Top

"Trainer removed me as friend, didn't get 100k XP bonus"


#PokemonGO: A trainer I added as a friend off /r/pokemongotrades removed me once she opened her last gift to trigger the best friends XP.I opened the app a couple of hours later and received the notification that our friendship levels had increased; however, I didn't receive the black screen to trigger MY XP bonus. I opened my friends page and noticed she was no longer listed! Thinking that it might be a syncing glitch, I waited around two days to get my points, and in the meantime, I tried to get in contact with the player. She deleted her Reddit post!I contacted Niantic yesterday and this is what they told me:Sorry to know that your friend had removed you before you received XP bonus for Best Friend. When you become Best or Ultra Friend with someone, the friendship level increases for both of you. In this case, you might not get the XP bonus which you suppose to receive. Also, we do not have an option to manually add XP to your account.WTH, looks like I won't be getting the XP bonus! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QhFLjv
"Trainer removed me as friend, didn't get 100k XP bonus" "Trainer removed me as friend, didn't get 100k XP bonus" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.