Ads Top

"Add TMs to the PVP pool"


#PokemonGO: Since PVP started, I noticed that I seriously lack TMs, especially the charged ones. And I think I raid quite a lot, I can imagine that for some people it must be even worse. I haven't gotten any over the past 10 raids. Given that sometimes you need more of them before you get the move you want, it seems quite imbalanced. It would take ages to prepare optimal and varied teams for all leagues this way. I think that if we could get them with a reasonable drop rate also from PVP, it would be much more fun. I don't think people would stop doing raids because of this. What do you think? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2CtqB2O
"Add TMs to the PVP pool" "Add TMs to the PVP pool" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.