Ads Top

"Best meta mons to keep"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing for about 3 months now, and have progressed to level 35, mostly through the friends train. I'm realising that whilst I'd like to "catch 'em all" (and evolve) , I don't necessarily want to keep them all, since frankly a lot of them are useless.So my question is, what do I keep, and how many of them, i.e. what are the best to hold onto for raiding and gym battles, as well as the upcoming PVP? If anyone has a infographic or a link to a list that would be ever so appreciated!Aside from the last few months, I've never really been into Pokémon, only watched the series a bit back in the day (more now I have a kid) and have never played the games, so my knowledge base is limited, hence the rather general scope of the question. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2PrRY0K
"Best meta mons to keep" "Best meta mons to keep" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.