Ads Top

"Finding all your babies - Filter Search Script"


#PokemonGO: I wanted to see what babies I have in my storage to see who could best use my limited stardust on a bargain new move. Problem was I couldn't just find the babies...so I decided to be the change I wanted to see in the world. This is a list of all the Pokedex numbers for baby Pokemon (I've future proofed it with unreleased ones too). I'll post it here, but to copy and paste directly to your search bar you need to copy from the comments, so I'll put it there straight away.172,173,174,175,236,238,239,240,298,360,406,433,438,439,440,446,447,458 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2BMgPrl
"Finding all your babies - Filter Search Script" "Finding all your babies - Filter Search Script" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.