Ads Top

"Got my first 100% IV legendary, Heatran!"


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2ByI0FI since the start of the event I haven't seen any Croagunk, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. And earlier today when I did spot it on the radar, I tried tracking it down, but unfortunately it ran away before I could reach it.So I was kind of fed up with running up and down for a while, but still decided to get up and go do one more raid this evening.I'm soo glad I did, because I just got my first 100% IV legendary! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2R9c0lv
"Got my first 100% IV legendary, Heatran!" "Got my first 100% IV legendary, Heatran!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.