Ads Top

"Gym Badge Idea"


#PokemonGO: I am in my 50s didn’t play Pokémon as a kid other than to play Snap with my son so getting into the weeds on DPS etc isn’t really my thing. I like the collecting, exercise incentives, making friends in other parts of the world. One of the great things about this game is that everyone can enjoy it in their own way. I love collecting gym badges and seeing how many I can get to gold.Wouldn’t it be great if one of the rewards for getting to gold gym badge status was to view that gym from the gym badge screen? I could see if the gym across town was in a raid that I could catch, if it was a color I could battle, if it was my color with room for me.Does this sound useful to anyone else? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2AF1XdA
"Gym Badge Idea" "Gym Badge Idea" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.