Ads Top

"Has anyone else ever been self-conscious about their favorite Pokémon?"


This might seem like a dumb question I guess, and there’s no use in being self-conscious about anything really. But does anyone have a favorite that they’ve felt self-conscious about because they are either “under-powered”, “overrated”, so-called “bad” or just unexpected?My favorite Pokémon is Slurpuff. I have so many favorites but if I had to pick ONE it would be Slurpuff. It’s a bit goofy-looking but I honestly find it adorable. I also like to imagine if I were a Pokémon I would be a Slurpuff. It just fits me because I’m overly-expressive and a bit goofy, plus I like pink and sweets. I also love how it can know unexpected moves like Surf and Flamethrower.And well, I know someone might say “Out of all the cool Pokémon out there, the fat puffball is your favorite?” I’ve honestly learned to care less, I’ve come a long way. I used to be self-conscious of just about everything. But sometimes I feel hesitant to tell people my favorite Pokémon is Slurpuff. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2zTVUSM
"Has anyone else ever been self-conscious about their favorite Pokémon?" "Has anyone else ever been self-conscious about their favorite Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.