Ads Top

"Highlight of My Day"


#PokemonGO: My husband and I were on our way home and saw a four tier Tyranitar egg drop so we thought why not try, we hopped in and saw a level 18 join. So it’s me (lvl 33), husband (lvl 29) and the lvl 18 all joined for the first round and this 12 yo kid runs out in shorts and a pikachu sweater with his phone looking for us. My husband looks at me and says “don’t say anything” [I’m a social butterfly] we battle the Tyranitar and it was close, but we lost. I job out of our truck because this kid is still outside I walk up and say “Hey kiddo, are you playing Pokémon go? If so you did a good job!!!!” He was stoked to see someone else playing we talked and I tried adding him as a friend but he has parental locks [i get it, I’m a mom of a 7 yo] I tell him “Hey we’re going to try again, until we get him. Can you reach the gym from your house?” He says “yeah I can!” I say “Sweet go get warmed up inside and we’ll get him it’s too windy for you outside in shorts, you’re shaking” He thanks home and runs back to his house. We duke it out the three of us for four more gut wrenching times until a horde of my discord friends show up and really help out. I’ve never seen such a happier kiddo wave to us goodbye in my entire life. I don’t know if he was able to get the Tyranitar, but just by helping this kid out, was the biggest win. Happy raiding, folks let’s help each other out!!!! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2EG7tkq
"Highlight of My Day" "Highlight of My Day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.