Ads Top

"It would be super cool if we could message friends"


#PokemonGO: I enjoy the game as it is and I almost always like the updates and changes. I now have friends from all over the world. Most of my friends I have added from social media except for local friends.I travel extensively in Asia, North and South America. It would be a blast to meet up in real life for raids.Also in the time it takes to become best friends we learn a little about each other’s playing habits and I sort of guess in my mind what they look like. I doubt many of us resemble our game avatar. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2BBy1zy
"It would be super cool if we could message friends" "It would be super cool if we could message friends" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.