Ads Top

"On this day 3 months ago I had to put my dog Kuma down, and today this girl showed up!"


#PokemonGO: My German Shepherd had a form of aggresive bone cancer that we caught too late, so I had to put her down in September. I think it's no coincidence this shiny girl showed up this morning! Definitely made my day.Shiny girlKuma via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2E17AWO
"On this day 3 months ago I had to put my dog Kuma down, and today this girl showed up!" "On this day 3 months ago I had to put my dog Kuma down, and today this girl showed up!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.