Ads Top

"100M XP 1/1/2019 - my Story"


#PokemonGO: Scrub no more!!! 100M 1/1/19100M XP and StatsI grind a lot near Phoenix Arizona and have spent hundreds of hours looping and walking endlessly through the parking lots, around friendship park, or down ‘Pokémon street’ which has the largest concentration of gyms and or pokestops around.I often take out my Segway ninebot when I don’t feel like walking and ride around my city to hatch eggs late In the evening so I can start the day fresh with new eggs.I’m lucky enough to travel every week for work and I think I’m still one of the few that have in-person hand-caught every global Regional including all Gen4 during work travels or frequent flyer trip travels. The craziest one I did it was a 12 hour day trip to Edmonton from Phoenix to catch parichisu. I drove the streets of downtown for 6 hours and was able to track down 7 of the pretty squirrels. . Those are still sought after probably more than chatot, which I found lots of during a recent 3-day trip to New Zealand.I also think I have Quite a few catches compared to a lot of people even with more XP, and actually enjoy sitting in parking lots in silence fast catching Pokemon. It’s almost relaxing or even hypnotic.My lucky dex is complete gen1-4 except for legendaries, sinnoh stone evolutions, and the newest egg hatch Pokémon .I was hoping to combine 100 million experience with 100 million trade distance but I had to give up a few trades towards the end of the year to trade for Pokémon to evolve. I’ll have 100 million in a few days but I still feel accomplished. I’m not yet sure what my goal for this year will be but maybe it will be 200,000 catches.Now for 🍷 to celebrate!! Bring on a new year of PoGo! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Ry37ls
"100M XP 1/1/2019 - my Story" "100M XP 1/1/2019 - my Story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.