Ads Top

"Dreams really do come true! - Finally got that golden ball of a bird."


#PokemonGO: I’m not sure how long ago the Swablu event was, but it feels like it’s been an eternity.I start obsessing over Swablu when the Swablu started. I was determined to catch a shiny. Every day I would go out and catch every Swablu that crossed my path. My SO would take both our phones out in the morning before I’d wake up, then he’d drive me around to all the biggest spawn points and we’d catch as many Swablu as we could before I’d have to start work. The final day of the event he caught a shiny Swablu, and our relationship changed forever. That bastard.Ever since then I’ve continued to catch every Swablu in sight. I use my Pokémon Go Plus to catch just about everything, but before pushing that little button I’d tap each Swablu to make sure it wasn’t a shiny before I let my Plus take the lead.I finally gave up, even though I’d still periodically check Swablu if there was a cluster of Pokémon. I had my Plus connected at work, with my phone in my pocket. A lot of Pokémon spawn there so I’m catching all day.Yesterday I checked my phone and had an egg hatching. Shortly after my Plus started vibrating, more Pokémon had spawned. I closed the Pokémon I’d hatched and took a quick glance at what had spawned. A few random Pokémon and a Swablu. I didn’t expect anything from it, so I didn’t bother to tap it, and let my Plus takeover.When I checked my game to transfer Pokémon before bed, I saw it. Right next to the Anorith I had hatched at work. It finally happened. I finally caught that little golden ball with wings. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2shL9p8
"Dreams really do come true! - Finally got that golden ball of a bird." "Dreams really do come true! - Finally got that golden ball of a bird." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.