Ads Top

"[Europe] Psyduck spawn rate - another bad experience?"


#PokemonGO: I went out today, filled with good mode and hopes after previous Safari Zones, to catch some ice-ghost shiny Psyduck. And i was shaken, but not in good way. My city is not that small (1 milion residents) and it's a very historic city - you can find pokestops at every corner near market square. So i went there i've seen like 1, max 2 Psyducks at one time on my nearby radar, sometimes even none them were present. I know that place, so I also checked spawnpoint without pokestops - it still wasn't enough.I don't know if the shiny rate was lower, it doesn't matter. I couldn't hunt Psyducks as i always do, cause it taking taking much more effort than usually. I talked with some people at raids and said it's worthless, so they'll continue do raids. I feel like i tried my best - didn't find it, it's ok. But stop making events that make no sense at all. Week ago we had worse chance at finding shiny Feebas and now this. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2B9OfjX
"[Europe] Psyduck spawn rate - another bad experience?" "[Europe] Psyduck spawn rate - another bad experience?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.