Ads Top

"I feel like Lusamine was a better main villain than Necrozma"


I love the Sun and Moon entries into the series, and I wholeheartedly believe that Ultra Sun and Moon improved upon many other of the flaws that the older games improved upon, especially the entrance of Necrozma. That being said, I was a bit bummed that Lusamine wasn't the big bad of the Ultra series like the earlier entries. I get that Necrozma is an unstoppable force but having Lusamine and Guzma just get launched outside of a portal without any other fight was a bit of a letdown.In the first game, I really got a "Holy Shit" vibe when I saw Nihilego Lusamine as a boss battle. I always felt that human villains were more complex and better, especially as Lusamine isn't actually outright evil like Giovanni or the Team Magma/Aqua leaders. Her motivations are a twisted version of her love of Pokemon and a sense of loss from her husband's disappearance. To me, the Nihilego Lusamine was the ultimate boss, kind of like a Lovecraftian monster akin to the Giygas in a sense.On the flip side, Necrozma is just some Pokemon that goes around devouring light. It's certainly intimidating, but it doesn't have the same sense of horrific implications that Lusamine had. Like I said, I loved Ultra Sun and Moon far more than the original entry, but it could've been much better if Lusamine had been the main villain with Necrozma as the backdrop villain. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2ADG3bh
"I feel like Lusamine was a better main villain than Necrozma" "I feel like Lusamine was a better main villain than Necrozma" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.