Ads Top

"I'm looking for advice on what to do with 140 precious larvitar candies."


#PokemonGO: I'm a level 36 player and I mostly play alone. I'm connected with a discord group in a nearby town but I live in a rural area and there are various factors that keep me at home a lot of the time, so I do a lot of solo battling. My 1st and 4th highest cp Pokemon are Tyranitars, both above 3000cp (1st is 87iv and 4th is 84iv). I've been going back and forth trying to decide whether to evolve another larvitar (my current best one is 83iv) or to buy another move for my best fighter. I haven't actually bought any second moves yet so I don't have any measure of how useful it would be for me. Anyone have thoughts? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2H3C4e7
"I'm looking for advice on what to do with 140 precious larvitar candies." "I'm looking for advice on what to do with 140 precious larvitar candies." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.