Ads Top

"Kinda wish there was a way to actually message or chat with your friends on this game. Anyone know if that's in work?"


#PokemonGO: I'm pretty sure I've seen this brought up before but I don't recall if there was anything that came out of it. This Reddit helps because my username here and on Pokemon Go are the same, but for others, that might not be the case.I just feel like there are probably a good bit of fun and interesting people that would be awesome to chat with and get to know, but then again I'm sure there are valid arguments on the other side.Edit: added flairEdit again: my username on Reddit has one more 8; my mistake. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2QfsvYx
"Kinda wish there was a way to actually message or chat with your friends on this game. Anyone know if that's in work?" "Kinda wish there was a way to actually message or chat with your friends on this game. Anyone know if that's in work?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.