Ads Top

"My doctor told me to stop playing Pokémon Go..."


#PokemonGO: Hear me out lol I started playing when it first came out but spent like $25 on poke balls. I deleted my account. Quickly made another one. Got to level 5 and deleted the app and kind of forgot about it for a while.Fast forward to two weeks ago. I’m not 8 months pregnant. My husband suggested we download the game again since there’s an interactive battling feature now. Sure. Why not? What’s the worse that could happen?In less than a week I went from a level 5 to a level 20 and my husband went from a level 1 to a 20. I went to the hospital for contractions and labor pain. I was walking too much! Could you believe it? HahaDoctor told me to “chill on catching Pokémon”. I called my sister and asked her if I could borrow her wheelchair (she had a knee injury a while back).So now I play when Hubby drives me around or when I have the ability to walk my York is around the block a few timesHappy hunting you guys! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2SFwkZ5
"My doctor told me to stop playing Pokémon Go..." "My doctor told me to stop playing Pokémon Go..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.