Ads Top

"PvP and crippling social anxiety?"


#PokemonGO: My PvP battle skills are virtually nonexistent. I’ve done one battle at this point and I had so much anxiety thru the whole thing that I’ve not done another. We were no where near one another for the battle🙃Two questions:1) any other frequent players who struggle with their social anxiety with this game? There’s a broad community in my area, many players have gotten close over the years, but I don’t fit in and it always feels awkward whilst raiding; trying to figure out how to get out of my own head half the time.2) any recommendations for training modules/broad tutorials specific to what might be helpful to improve my overall battle knowledge without battling😅?I get that people without this degree of anxiety will think one should just be able to “get over it” but this is who I am and have always been and the game previously allowed for it a bit more. I think if I have additional confidence in my knowledge of counter moves/best mon to use I’ll be less likely to panic when someone inevitably asks me again if I want to battle so YouTuber recommendations, tutorial links or general recommendations for something you’ve found helpful for me to study would be cool. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2FqR0kK
"PvP and crippling social anxiety?" "PvP and crippling social anxiety?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.