Ads Top

"[Question] Can someone help break down this Saturday's Community Event for me? It will be my first one and I want to to be prepared for it."


#PokemonGO: Hey Everyone, I've been playing for 3 weeks (Quit back in December 2016- I'm level 35) and this is my first Community Event. I'm wondering if someone can break this down for me a bit, what exactly is it? What do I need to prepare for it? What do I do during it?I understand Totodile will be spawning more frequently during the event, but how much more? Does he just spawn everywhere? Does he spawn more frequently near water biomes? Does he only spawn in designated areas?Should I have a large stock of a specific kind of ball or are the regular ones generally enough?Regarding the new move he learns, are all Totodile guaranteed to learn it during the even if you evolve them? If you catch one during the event and evolve them after do they learn it?If I have Totodiles currently in my inventory, and I evolve them during the event do they learn the move even if I didn't catch them during the event?Thanks so much for your help.​ via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2sgp22n
"[Question] Can someone help break down this Saturday's Community Event for me? It will be my first one and I want to to be prepared for it." "[Question] Can someone help break down this Saturday's Community Event for me? It will be my first one and I want to to be prepared for it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.