Ads Top

"They need to fix the screen ratio for iPhone X (or move Palkia closer)"


#PokemonGO: Maybe I've just been spoilt by Groudon where every ball was an excellent but I found Palkia very difficult.On an iPhone X I can't even REACH it with a curve! I actually had to resort to straight throws.On an iPad I can get about 3 out of 4 "Greats" but that "Excellent" circle is really small and I feel like I'm having to throw the ball really hard. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2BaLsH7
"They need to fix the screen ratio for iPhone X (or move Palkia closer)" "They need to fix the screen ratio for iPhone X (or move Palkia closer)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:31 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.