Ads Top

"They really need to do something about people strategically holding onto gifts that will result in a level up so they can open it on their time. Friendship level should go up when you send a gift and for the receiver when they open it."


#PokemonGO: I have a few "friends" (people I randomly added from discord) that are stalemating me. I can tell when there's 3 or so days left until best friend and they keep sending me gifts yet I can't send them one back. I figure, alright, whatever I'll let you have this if it's that important to you. After all, when I open the game I can quickly check if we leveled up and can open a lucky egg real fast. But I swear with these people it's been over two weeks and they won't just level up even though they've been playing daily. It's so shitty. Whatever, take control if you really need to, but goddamn open it within a day or two. Waste a single egg on an extra 100k XP bonus, it's not that bad of a deal. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2C7BPc7
"They really need to do something about people strategically holding onto gifts that will result in a level up so they can open it on their time. Friendship level should go up when you send a gift and for the receiver when they open it." "They really need to do something about people strategically holding onto gifts that will result in a level up so they can open it on their time. Friendship level should go up when you send a gift and for the receiver when they open it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.