Ads Top

"[Useless Info] Pokédex preselects the gender form depending on the players gender."


#PokemonGO: I recently noticed while looking through the dex between me and my gf that her pokedex will always preselect female gender forms, while mine will show male ones.Even when I changed the displayed form for to female and then going to the next pokedex entry it would jump back to male.I then changed my gender to female and it showed me the female forms first, just how it was with my gfs account.Don't know if anyone noticed before, but here you go, useless fact of today.Edit: We were both using Android 8 (Samsung Galaxy S8 and Huawei P10 lite)Happy new year all via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2R5W9F8
"[Useless Info] Pokédex preselects the gender form depending on the players gender." "[Useless Info] Pokédex preselects the gender form depending on the players gender." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.