Ads Top

"Very lucky encounter"


#PokemonGO: Unfortunately, I couldn’t go out today for Community Day because of the large snowfall we just had and I only have my learners so I couldn’t legally go out and drive around either.However! I did manage to get 3 Totodiles using incense and one of them happened to be shiny! I feel incredibly lucky that I still managed to get a shiny Totodile despite not being able to go out and I guess I just wanted to talk about it, sorry if this is the wrong place to do that.http://bit.ly/2SPOxmN via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2D6OE8g
"Very lucky encounter" "Very lucky encounter" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.