Ads Top

"A Sweet Valentine Moment"


#PokemonGO: My gf and I both got back into PoGo after we each had sizable breaks, about a week before the Valentine's event started. We have both been really enjoying it so when we are hanging out for Valentine's Day at my apartment, naturally we pull out PoGo for a bit. A Luvdisc pops up, not shiny or anything but I named it after her and show her since we recently talked about how as kids we would sometimes name pokemon in the video games after friends. I thought this would be a cute little moment as I show her my new pokemon, and her reaction was"Wow, you named the worst Pokemon in the game after me!?" via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GLd6OM
"A Sweet Valentine Moment" "A Sweet Valentine Moment" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.