Ads Top

"I tracked 1000 pokeball throws and graphed the data"


#PokemonGO: I recently got curious as to how often I make curve versus straight throws and how many of those throws resulted in Nice, Great, or Excellent throws. Obviously the data isn't perfect because some throws are easier to make on some Pokemon than others, but 1000 throws across many different Pokemon should hopefully help to even out the numbers.Here is the resulting graphAnd here is the website I used to make the graphAnd here is the input I used on that website to generate my specific graph via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2G1ibTm
"I tracked 1000 pokeball throws and graphed the data" "I tracked 1000 pokeball throws and graphed the data" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.