Ads Top

"Made a phone friendly wallpaper for Swinub Community day. Enjoy!"


#PokemonGO: Every Community day I like to photoshop together a "wildlife" picture featuring the community day Pokemon in their natural habitats interacting with other biome specific species. I then print these out and give them out to trainers I run across on 11x17 posters to remember the day. Since it's going to be raining tomorrow for me and posters don't like water much, I figured I'd share this month's picture with the community! It makes for a good phone background too!http://bit.ly/2DLqQFQ via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GKRBO4
"Made a phone friendly wallpaper for Swinub Community day. Enjoy!" "Made a phone friendly wallpaper for Swinub Community day. Enjoy!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.