Ads Top

"Palkia"


#PokemonGO: Is anyone else finding it super difficult to catch Palkia? I’m beating it super easily in raids but I can never seem to catch it. I know it’s still early days but I got my other legendaries super easy. Usually I’ll curveball the throw but palkia is too far back and I just end up wasting balls. The one I just lost had ??? Cp as well (I think it was around 2700? I’m only level 24) via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2BkymY1
"Palkia" "Palkia" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.