Ads Top

"Radius decrease?"


#PokemonGO: So after this last update I can no longer see local gyms from my place that I have been able to check before any other radius adjustments. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. Please someone tell me this is a glitch and not a nerf... 😭Edit: To add to my confusion I noticed I can now see a gym and interact with it which I could never see before. This gym is further away and at a higher elevation than the gyms I lost. I am lost for words. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2D4Ghsq
"Radius decrease?" "Radius decrease?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.