Ads Top

"Why is Niantic so determined to jam "Community Play" down our throats? Serious question...."


#PokemonGO: Where I live, with my schedule, it is simply not a viable option to group up.They are gradually closing off more and more of the game to people in my position. The "Raid Boss Buff" has largely made it impractical or impossible for me to solo Tier 3 Raids. I have never participated in a Tier 4 or 5...not once...no one does them in my area. Now my only option are Tier 1 (waste of a raid pass) and Tier 2 (minimal rewards). I cannot for the life of me envision why Niantic felt the need to buff raids. Most higher level raids go unchallenged as it is.To top that off, they have made Sinnoh stones pretty much 100% dependent on PVP, and progressing with the game is pretty much 100% dependent on Sinnoh stones. I rarely, almost never, get a chance to PVP.Not to be indelicate...but I'm sick of this crap. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2MNfDZz
"Why is Niantic so determined to jam "Community Play" down our throats? Serious question...." "Why is Niantic so determined to jam "Community Play" down our throats? Serious question...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.