Ads Top

"Another heart-warming story. Pokemon brings people together."


#PokemonGO: My mother-in-law and I aren't the best of friends to say the least. Last night we were hanging out with them because they are going on a trip to Australia. I was talking about all the land locked Pokemon and how you can only catch certain ones in certain places around the world. Out of no where she chimed in saying she was gonna download the app to play for me while she is there and bring me back all the Pokemon I was talking about. So right then and there she downloaded it and started setting up her account. (she is not a gamer...) I was speechless. I tried to thank her but I don't think she really understand how much that meant to me. I know its just a game and it really isn't that big of a deal but I might not ever get a chance to go to Australia. I might not ever catch some of the Pokemon she brings back. It was definitely a bonding moment. Thought I'd share! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2UN2nr4
"Another heart-warming story. Pokemon brings people together." "Another heart-warming story. Pokemon brings people together." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.