Ads Top

"Any other idiots who thought community day was tomorrow?"


#PokemonGO: I don't know how I got the idea in my head but I was convinced it was tomorrow (the 24th) since it was first announced last month. I also don't know how I missed all the signs it was today - I got research to catch Treeckos twice, and saw lures out the wazoo. But that was just sitting at home casually spinning the nearby Pokestops and I did see a few Treeckos, but chalked that up to the frigging Grass-type event. I have been planning around this for the whole week, stocking up on balls and star pieces and had a few level 1 Treeckos I wanted to evolve into Frenzy Plant Sceptiles and I just missed the whole thing. Not until I was sitting in a McDonald's at 11:00 PM did I realize that the 23rd is today, the event is the 23rd, and I'm a complete moron.Please, tell me I'm not alone in this. It will ease the pain so. Woops. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2JAg8Z1
"Any other idiots who thought community day was tomorrow?" "Any other idiots who thought community day was tomorrow?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.