Ads Top

"I liked it before when they did legendary month for the research breakthrough"


#PokemonGO: Some people like that there is now a variety in the research breakthrough. Heck even when they featured regular Pokemon for the month it was pretty cool when we got Snorlax (Shedninja was okay I guess lol). I just hate that it is random you could be getting the same Pokemon for more than a month! I know we shouldn't feel entitled to a legendary or a shiny, but if you are trying to get stamps daily which might even be hard for those who play in rural areas then shouldn't you be rewarded for a dex entry or a possible shiny? I mean you are putting in the work to get the research breakthrough after all. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2UAJUhB
"I liked it before when they did legendary month for the research breakthrough" "I liked it before when they did legendary month for the research breakthrough" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.