Ads Top

"I wish I could send a message to one of my friends"


#PokemonGO: I don’t know who this person is, but I recognize some of the gifts they’ve been sending me are from medical places - some of the same pokestops I picked up when my husband was going through cancer treatment. If you’re on this subreddit and going to John Stoddard, your ultra friend is hoping things go well for you! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2FtpZvU
"I wish I could send a message to one of my friends" "I wish I could send a message to one of my friends" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.