Ads Top

"My experience with the quick search filter for Rayquaza counters"


#PokemonGO: The other day I wrote about a search filter I made for helping my community to make teams of rayquaza counters (here https://ift.tt/2ObQU1O). I'm going to explain my experience putting that filter in practice.My community is pretty small, and our main problem is not having enough people for raiding. Also, most players are low-middle profile. So before raiding, the more veterans have to spend a lot of time helping the other players making teams, if we want the raid to success. The problem is that, in addition to the time spent, we don't really know what pokémon the other players have. So I could recommend a counter but the other player only has one. An then say another one, and the other player only has low level ones, and so on.This time, instead, we have used the quick search filter I put in the other thread. I wrote @1ice,@1rock,@1dragon&@2ice,@2rock,@2dragon,@2fairy,@3ice,@3rock,@3dragon,@3fairy in our messaging group for raids. Before beginning the raiding session, I explained the other players how to copy and paste that code in the search box, and how to use that code for quick-making the raiding team. I discovered that, even after sharing several guides, some people was making some big mistakes like using Mamoswine with bulldoze, because Mamoswine was the recommended counter in all the guides. But with that code all that mistakes were overridden. We started the raids with every player having two full teams. No bulldoze mamoswine. No aggron. We defeated rayquaza eight times without problem. We were even able to make a trio. So I can say the "quick search strategy" has been a big success.And that's all. I wanted to share it in case it's helpful to other raiding groups.TL;DR: We have used in my community a quick search filter for helping players to make teams of rayquaza counters, and it has been a complete success.EDIT: I confused bulldoze with earthquake.​ via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2HsUmEM
"My experience with the quick search filter for Rayquaza counters" "My experience with the quick search filter for Rayquaza counters" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.