Ads Top

"My experience with TM bug"


#PokemonGO: I had some Charged TMs and I decided to use it on Mamoswine. Also I turned on screen record, just in case. (Un)luckily the bug actually happened and now I have this proof, which was already sent to Niantic Support. Of course they claimed that this was either my fault (supposedly I managed to click on TM several times according to support) or poor connection.Also they said: «We are unable to add any more passes, as a maximum effort from our end, we have compensated you with 1 premium pass for the inconvenience caused. I hope you will understand as we have our limitations as well. Please make use of the premium passes and participate in the upcoming Raids.»Does this mean that that's an intentional limitation to only compensate 1 Premium Pass max?Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zn7OUT_EhU via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2CHSeoD
"My experience with TM bug" "My experience with TM bug" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.