Ads Top

"Nostalgia with gym badges"


#PokemonGO: I sometimes find myself browsing through my gym badges sorted by points and it has for me a little nostalgia effect: each gym that I interacted a lot with corresponds in its own way with an important place of my life, present or past.For instance there are theses gyms near different places I lived or went to school, near my gf or grandparents' houses, popular places where we go in Paris to farm, or gyms abroad that I found during trips, like a lost one in Jersey that one of my monsters proudly defended for 7 days and returned to me after my trip was long ended.The fun is being able to pinpoint exactly where every gym is just by seeing its name, you can feel how Pokémon Go can deeply connect us with the world around us and create a sort of book of places where we interact or interacted with people.If you haven't done it yet, I strongly encourage you to do so, it can easily bring a dumb smile to your face. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2TRotMK
"Nostalgia with gym badges" "Nostalgia with gym badges" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.