Ads Top

"Ok please don’t be mean and make fun! I’m still learning. But.. if I evolve my shiny zigzagoon will he turn into a shiny Linoone? Or will he change to normal? I think shiny, but he’s only my 2nd shiny anything and don’t wanna ruin him :/"


#PokemonGO: I did google and it said he would stay, but then i ran across an article that said it can change. Just wanted to ask you guys since y’all are so awesome :) via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Wd5QPX
"Ok please don’t be mean and make fun! I’m still learning. But.. if I evolve my shiny zigzagoon will he turn into a shiny Linoone? Or will he change to normal? I think shiny, but he’s only my 2nd shiny anything and don’t wanna ruin him :/" "Ok please don’t be mean and make fun! I’m still learning. But.. if I evolve my shiny zigzagoon will he turn into a shiny Linoone? Or will he change to normal? I think shiny, but he’s only my 2nd shiny anything and don’t wanna ruin him :/" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.