Ads Top

"Does Pokemon Go do a good job of fostering community? Survey inside for a class."


#PokemonGO: Hi all! I've been haunting the subreddit for some time, since I decided to get back into the game in mid-February. I'm also taking a video game class in college for my English minor (yeah, they do really let you do anything at liberal arts colleges). Partly inspired by this subreddit, I'm doing my final paper on Pokemon Go and community. I'm doing a survey to go along with it - it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to answer, so if anyone would like to help me out I'd really appreciate it. I know there is a separate sub for surveys, but the survey is designed for Pokemon Go players, so the average person really wouldn't be able to participate. I'd also like to share the results. If you'd like, though, I can move this there instead.Results are anonymous and, if you'd like, I can post again with the results and see what the most common opinions are on Pokemon Go's community-building features, and how demographics, location, etc. affect those opinions.The survey is mostly multiple choice, with a few open-ended questions at the end (that are entirely optional if you don't have time to answer). Link to the survey here:http://bit.ly/2IyE8dT hardly know any PoGo players in real life and the local facebook/discord is super dead (I've posted this there already), so I'm so appreciative is anyone is willing to help. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2DsNjbo
"Does Pokemon Go do a good job of fostering community? Survey inside for a class." "Does Pokemon Go do a good job of fostering community? Survey inside for a class." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.