Ads Top

"Entitled Mother thinks her son is entitled to my shiny bagon!"


#PokemonGO: I’d originally put this on r/entitledparents but people told me that it belongs here, so here we go.I’m on mobile.So basically, I play an excessive amount of Pokémon go. Anyway, every few weeks there’s something called a “community day.” These are days when everyone who plays comes together in public parks and areas to “shiny hunt.” A shiny Pokémon is a regular Pokémon that uh,, looks cool? It’s a different color and they are very rare usually. On a non community day, the rate of encountering a wild shiny is 1/450, but on community days, the rate JUMPS to 1/25.I generally don’t have the best shiny luck but my friend who I play with does. The community day was from 3-6 pm and it was a little after 4 at this point. My friend had caught 4 shinies and I was losing hope that I’d get one at all! To my surprise, I got my shiny!! Because I was so excited, I exclaimed, “SHINY.” This was my mistake.A mother who looks like her name would be Karen and her son (who looked about 10) come up to me.She says, “did you get a shiny? My son’s been looking for one!”I say, “yes! Don’t give up looking!”This woman then says, “unfortunately he has a dentists appointment now and I’m gonna need you to give him yours.”I assumed she was joking and laughed it off. She then said, “now. We’re going to be late for his appointment.”She then said something along the lines of, “you can just get another one, but my son has to go now!”My friend then stepped in and said, “she’s not obligated to give your son anything.” And Karen was too shocked to protest.Had the mom asked nicely, I probably would have traded the shiny with her son.This was my first real entitled parent encounter.TLDR: Woman thinks because her son has to leave that he’s entitled to my rare Pokémon. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Zp2M5R
"Entitled Mother thinks her son is entitled to my shiny bagon!" "Entitled Mother thinks her son is entitled to my shiny bagon!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.