Ads Top

"Finished my long road with this old friend and decided to give him a good retirement [Photo]"


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2IJhpLm finally hit 8,000 wins with him and decided I’d let him retire to the raid only team and I’d power up his replacement finally. I know it might not seem like much but it’s been so mind numbing doing battles so much it’s kind of impressive. He’s been with me for so long I’m happy to give him, and likely myself, a break from gyms. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2KQnFU7
"Finished my long road with this old friend and decided to give him a good retirement [Photo]" "Finished my long road with this old friend and decided to give him a good retirement [Photo]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.