Ads Top

"Incredibly frustrating glitch after new (iOS) update, app randomly becomes unresponsive at the start of some battles"


#PokemonGO: I’m really reaching my breaking point with this app. It is such a drain on my energy and patience to use. This happened multiple times today. I’d go to start a gym battle and get stuck on the word “GO” - it would just stop there with the word “GO” hanging in the air, never disappearing and the battle would never begin. There were no options for me to quit or anything. Why is this happening? I just couldn’t do anything but shut the app. This makes me not want to do any gym battles at all. Why bother if this is what it does to me? Next time this happens I will probably just shut the app for good.I enjoy all the new features and events and content that Niantic has put effort into but seriously, the one thing I want is an app that’s reliable and free of game-breaking errors that cause the whole thing to become unresponsive and unusable, if not just crash outright. What could Niantic have possibly touched in the code to make this an issue suddenly from one day to the next? Niantic, PLEASE. FIX THIS. You earn billions of dollars on this app, yet no other developer seems to have a problem making something functional. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2UNzYAu
"Incredibly frustrating glitch after new (iOS) update, app randomly becomes unresponsive at the start of some battles" "Incredibly frustrating glitch after new (iOS) update, app randomly becomes unresponsive at the start of some battles" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.