Ads Top

"On 4/20, I re-traced my steps to the exact spot where I caught my favorite Pokémon, Puff the Magic Dragonite."


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2UOt6Yy days after Pokémon Go’s release, I was stunned to come across a Dragonair by a large manmade fish pond in a neighborhood botanical garden. I was staying in the area for an internship when the game came out, and all the local college students and neighborhood kids spent hours outside playing it daily. Nobody believed me until I showed them; apparently nobody else caught him.Three years later, I’ve since finished school and moved South for work but drove north for a date and a concert. I found the same spot where I caught my now fully-powered up, gym-demolishing Puff the Magic Dragonite and recreated the shot.This game is awesome. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2VZDHMz
"On 4/20, I re-traced my steps to the exact spot where I caught my favorite Pokémon, Puff the Magic Dragonite." "On 4/20, I re-traced my steps to the exact spot where I caught my favorite Pokémon, Puff the Magic Dragonite." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.