Ads Top

"Personal goals for beyond level 40"


#PokemonGO: Just curious as to what some players are doing once they reach level 40 to keep themselves going with the game. What goals have you set for yourself? What makes you want to keep playing aside from waiting for new content?For me, I have played since the beginning, and reached level 40 back near the end of September. Took me longer than many others in my community, but not being big on grinding is the reason for that. Once I did hit 40 though, I began to wonder about what goal I could give myself to keep me engaged when playing and just to give me something that I can accomplish over time.I decided that I while I had reached the maximum level, a lot of other "milestones" were lacking on my account. Mainly just my badges/medals, I figured that most of these would reach gold status over time, so it wasn't much of a challenge to me in a way. Then I scrolled through my gym badge list. That was it. I had only obtained gold on my most local gyms, which meant that I only had maybe half a dozen gold badges at this point.So that's what I decided to work on. My city isn't very large, roughly 130k population. There are roughly 85 gyms spread throughout the city, depending on what you consider part of the city since the borders get screwy in a few spots. So that's been my goal, and as of this post, I have 31 gyms left to gold. Slowly but surely, I'm moving along towards my personal goal. I've even made a map of my city and placed gym icons where each gym is located, and coloured them based on what my badge level is for each gym. One by one, I slowly change them from bronze, to silver, then to gold.Thanks for reading. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ZpUef4
"Personal goals for beyond level 40" "Personal goals for beyond level 40" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.