Ads Top

"PoGo is helping me postpartum!"


#PokemonGO: I had a baby two months ago and I'm head over heels in love with him! I can go outside and start exercising again now, but I'm still sleep deprived a lot of the time because... Well because I have a two month old haha.I've started taking a 2 mile walk every day down the major street near my apartment because there are three gyms and about four pokestops that I can sweep past and grab some XP and other goodies with the occasional Pokemon catch. I've been struggling to encourage myself to go actually walk because I'm tired or I have things that need to get done at home like folding laundry or washing dishes.Today I dragged myself out to do the walk, and while I was out, I finished a research task and caught Regice as a reward and was super stoked! As I kept walking, I decided to star practicing my curveball throws because I still had to make an excellent curveball throw and I am terrible at it so I had pretty much accepted that I'd never get that research task done. I found a venonat and just started practicing and magically got it! I threw and excellent curveball! I unfortunately also woke up my sleeping two month old who was strapped to my chest, but I was able to calm him back down and get him back to sleep.I calm myself down and go to get my reward for the last of my seemingly first round of research tasks, and it's a Pokemon encounter. Alright cool, what is it gonna be?MEW.I was thrilled and it took me about five or six throws to get mew to stay in the ball, but I caught it and I have it now! It's not amazing by any stretch, but Mew was one of my favorite Pokemon from the original series when I was a kid.Now I'm excited about my walks, my fiance is jealous that he doesn't have time to do the walk with me, and my son is now doomed to be raised playing Pokemon haha. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2G1Isja
"PoGo is helping me postpartum!" "PoGo is helping me postpartum!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.