Ads Top

"The XY marathon got me emotional about the main cast."


So, the Twitch anime marathon just finished its first run through the XY series, and I just couldn't stop myself from getting emotional about the main cast again. WHY WERE THEY SO GOOD?! I'd watched parts of Kanto and Hoenn, but MAN, the Kalos crew sticks with you. If someone asks, "which group of Ash's companions would you want to meet," I'd say the Kalos gang in a heartbeat.I'm just fanboying at this point, aren't I? via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2ZsVFZY
"The XY marathon got me emotional about the main cast." "The XY marathon got me emotional about the main cast." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.