Ads Top

"Unpopular Opinion: I actually really liked Moon's story."


The main reason that everyone hates it is because 'There's too much dialogue!' Ummm... No? I don't know, it felt like the same amount of dialogue as Black and White.That, and the entire Poni Island section pretty much drove me to tears. I felt the same feeling during that part as I felt playing a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game. I was bawling when Lillie left for Kanto.It seems like Sun and Moon is only enjoyed by people who enjoy storytelling. The dialogue annoys people because they aren't interested in the story.I'm gonna be killed for saying this, but that's just my cup of Roserade Tea. via /r/pokemon http://bit.ly/2G5jpf9
"Unpopular Opinion: I actually really liked Moon's story." "Unpopular Opinion: I actually really liked Moon's story." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.