Ads Top

"When is it less than just a game and more of an actual problem?"


#PokemonGO: Just been through my local town with the game open, noticed all the gyms were blue, so thought i'd do a couple of battles during lunch. Noticed a small group of teens/young adults who were probably playing too but took no notice. I won one of the gyms over to yellow, and less than 5 minutes later one of the teens from the group ahs approached me with an attitude of 'you've ruined OUR town, we had ALL the gyms and now you've fuxked it up!' They then stomped back over to their friends who all stared at me like i'd just attacked them irl... I won't give in to attitudes like that and simply went back to my lunch and game on my own. As predicted they attacked and threw me back out, took the gym back and then proceeded to shout 'stay out of OUR area..' like they own the entire town (that consists of 5 gyms).. I don't live in the nicest place, but its also never really nasty. At what point did this game become less of a fun app on your phone and become an obsession for some to just tear up others? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2ZtkEwn
"When is it less than just a game and more of an actual problem?" "When is it less than just a game and more of an actual problem?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.